Thank you, your enquiry has been sent successfully


Application for a Tenancy

When Wadsworth & Co have found you a suitable property we will ask you to secure it by paying a holding fee in cleared funds. Once this payment is taken we will supply you with an Application Form to fill out or the form can be downloaded by clicking the link below:

* Comprehensive Application Form
* Comprehensive Guarantor Application Form
* Guarantor Instant Application Form
* Instant Application Form

Each prospective tenant is required to provide us with the following documents to support their application:

  • A full and complete application form
  • Photographic ID (Passport or Driving License)
  • Three months bank statements
  • Three months wage slips
  • One Utility Bill

Guarantor’s are the same as above, plus proof of house ownership.

Name of Fee Amount
Tenant(s) Reference Fee £300
Guarantor Reference Fee £50
Inventory Check Out £50 - £90
Extention or variation of lease £60
1 months rent is paid in advance via BACS
6 weeks rent as Security Deposit

Your Property Manager

Once you have moved into a property you will be allocated your very own property manager. The team are dedicated to solving your problems and property enquiries and are contactable on 01922 627121 or alternatively email

Maintenance Emergency

If you have a maintenance emergency outside of working hours then please email or contact the following contractors direct:

Assured Plumbing-Gas & Electrical Ltd: 01922 454687
  07841 860662
  07841 860663
SP Taylor Plumbing & Gas Services: 01922 474313
  07773 788441
Suspected Gas Leak call TRANSCO: 0800 111 999

Please only call in an out of hour Emergency – Any non-emergencies, which are attended, will be charged to the tenant.

The Dispute Service – Security Deposits

The Tenancy Deposit Scheme has been established under the Housing Act 2004. It requires landlords to register details of the start and end of all Assured Shorthold Tenancies on which they take a deposit. The Dispute Service (TDS) runs this particular scheme and is required to supply summarised details of all tenancies to [the Department of] Communities and Local Government (CLG).

For more information, please download this PDF

Useful Link:

Tenants Contents Insurance Quotation.

As a tenant, you aren’t covered by your landlord’s contents insurance policy or home insurance policy. This means that in the event of a fire, flood, theft or household damage, you as a tenant are expected to pay for repairs from your deposit.

This is why rented accommodation insurance is essential; it protects your possessions against the unexpected. Endsleigh have designed a tailor-made product to suit all your rented accommodation insurance needs.

What’s more, as standard, Endsleigh will also provide you with tenants liability cover for accidental damage to glass and fixed sanitary fittings as well as public liability for your guests or visitors to the property you rent in the case of accident, injury or damage to their personal possessions.

Click the link below to be directed straight to Endsleigh Tenant Contents Insurance Form:

How To Rent

For more information, please click here.

Right to Rent

For more information, please click here